Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Special Event: Valentine's Day

Friday, February 14
Valentine's Day

This Friday we celebrate Valentine's Day in PINK in the Valentine's Day Party Room (in the cellar) that I made for this special day (Riddle makes no claim on this one) and it's hot for fun.



All Friday events will be in the Valentine's Day room. 

Think about wearing pink and come have some fun. I am sending you a special Valentine's Day present called "NotTooHot Valentine's 2014 - wear me then touch." Put it on, then touch it for a menu. Here I am looking cute in PINK with my present on.



Since this is a holiday of LOVE, I have set up the photo studio. Normally the studio takes individual pictures only and I will be glad to take a good one of you in the outfit of your choice. I have modified the studio so we can also take couple's photos in a number of romantic and loving poses. So put on your Valentine's Day clothes and give me a shout. I will be happy to take your picture when we are both online through Friday. On Friday I have added two picture taking times to the schedule. Each picture takes about 5 minutes for set up, so try to get yours early if you can.

Before and after Valentine's Day the pictures will be on display along the ocean-side, outside wall of the Club for a week or two. Some are already there.

Here are the events for Valentine's Day ...


FRIDAY 140214

6am WORKOUT in PINK

10am Valentine's Photos

12Noon DJ Derrick Stewart - Big D and the Divas - R&B, old school and Blues

6pm Gweeb Live Blues

7pm DJ Iliandra Allen - Blues

9pm Valentine's Photos

and finally ...

"WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?"

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: