Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SPECIAL EVENT: NotTooHot T-Shirt Fashion Show

Yesterday I sent out the pack of NotTooHot T-shirts that Riddle had hidden in his inventory closet. Here I am in my favorite one, Hot and Sexy.


These are classic 2008 model shirts. No mesh. No wrinkles. No shading at all. They are just the standard SL shirts with the Not Too Hot website on the back and some saying on the front.

Today, while DJ Panther spun tunes for us, she came up with the idea of putting the T-shirts with some of her clothing that she makes. She asked if she could offer them on SL Marketplace.


Of course, how could I resist that. So we talked more. I am already working with Liz Selene on a fashion show of her clothing creations along with mine, so I said, "Let's have a fashion show!"

So, mark your calendar for next Tuesday (February 11) at 7 am for a NotTooHot T-shirt fashion show while Panther DJs at the Club. We haven't started planning it yet, but that has never stopped me from doing something that might be fun. If you want to be a part of it, let me or Panther (Amarosi) know.

Of course, all this started with Big D (Derrick Stewart) wanting a T-shirt, so I hope he comes and models the 'Hot and Sexy' version.

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: