Tuesday, February 18, 2014

HOW TO: Hoedown

Hoedown?

Yes, Hoedown.

Summer Nachtigal wanted to run an event that she calls 'Hoedown," which is a country music dance party. I enjoy my job, don't have a pick-up truck or a dog to love, and my boyfriend (Riddle) still likes me, so the music is a little foreign to me. But, I love the idea of someone wanting to do an event.

So, we scheduled "Summer's Hoedown" for 2 pm this Saturday. To help I created a scene in the Party Room called "Hoedown." Here is a picture of it.



Now we can listen to fiddling, sit on hay bales, check the horse stalls for whatever, and line dance. I think it will be a lot of fun. 

Of course, the Hoedown scene is completely stored in the XPOSE located on the Party Room ceiling. You can touch the XPOSE and rez this scene or any of the others already made.

YeeHaw!

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: