Saturday, February 1, 2014

MEMBERSHIP 140201

The summary of membership activity is in a spreadsheet

In January we were enrolling members and, although the data was tracked on visits, the clock begins February 1 for maintaining membership. You can look at the spreadsheet whenever you want as I will update it often.

On February 1, 2014 we had 280 members.

To maintain membership in NotTooHot each member must visit the Club at least once a month. If a member does not visit in a month, I will send the note card below to the person explaining the requirement for membership.


=======================


NOTE CARD

To maintain membership in NotTooHot each member must visit the Club at least once per month. The Club is for the members and all activities are aimed at making the Club a fun place to spend SL time. If a member does not visit, this indicates the Club is not meeting the member's needs. I am open to any suggestions for improvement, but if you don't come I want to make a space for someone who will.

I hope you will visit in the next month. If you visit, your membership continues. If you choose not to visit, I will send you a note card in a month telling you that I am terminating your membership. If you have a reason why you cannot visit, let me know.

If you are terminated and want to rejoin the club, you will be added immediately to the club if we are at fewer than 500 members, or placed on the waiting list if we have 500 or more members.

This is a note card I send to anyone who has not visited. 

xxx
Nottoo


=======================

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: