Friday, February 21, 2014

THIS WEEKEND AT NOTTOOHOT 140221

I have been spending a lot of time in RL the last few days and have only a couple of pictures from this week. Lala sent me one and that's here too. I am always glad to get photos of events or just hanging out at the Club, so send them to me. When I get photos, I put the last ten days or so in the slideshow in the Club, and add five or six photos here in the blog with the schedule.




This weekend at NotTooHot ...

FRIDAY 140221
6am WORKOUT
11am Anastasia Adder Live - Ana has been away from singing in SL for a while and this marks her return (OP)
12Noon DJ Big D - This is always fun with Big D leading the Divas in dancing to his cool tunes - Old School, R&B (OP)
6pm Gweeb Live - Blues and laughing (OP)
7pm DJ Iliandra Allen - Blues and Bar Dancing (OP)

SATURDAY 140222
10am DJ Arabella Luminos (1 hour) - Whatever she wants to play (OP)
1pm Riddleball (every other week - this week) - I'm wearing my red cheerleader outfit for this one  (OP)
2pm Summer's Hoedown - Summer has been working on this event for a couple of weeks. Yeehaw (OP)
4pm DJ Scorpio - Sexy Scorpio plays Smooth Jazz, R&B and your requests (OP)
7pm Laz Dresler, DJ - Blues and Latin with a waffle iron for tinies and bar dancing (OP)

SUNDAY 140223
6am Joaquin Gustav Live - Joa's Birthday with Cake - Tango Time (OP)
12 noon (last sunday each month) Trivia with Lor - this week - Lor hasn't confirmed this so I hope it happens (OP)
12 Noon BlindBoink Parham Live - Old-timey Blues sung by the Master (OP)
2pm Kittens & Tigers - Now that Bubs and DD have spent a RL week together, this should be a laugher (OP)
4pm Tone Uriza Live - Big Daddy plays the blues (OP)

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: