Friday, February 7, 2014

HOW TO: Use the Curtained Area XPOSE

Continuing with the theme of telling you how everything works at NotTooHot, the Curtained Area of the Club contains an XPOSE. Here is the Curtained Area with seats:



If you go to the area and look up, you will see a red cylinder. This is the Curtained Area XPOSE. Click on it and you get a menu. 



The menu is arranged in groups of 12 items. Select one of the Items buttons for a choice of an item to rezz. For example, here is the contents of Items 1.



I selected Dance Cage and immediately a Dance Cage was rezzed. I sat on the Cage and started to dance.



Later, I decided I wanted to do something else and again touched the XPOSE to rezz a different item. This time I chose the Shower.



I have tried to make each item with animations included so you can have fun.

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: