Sunday, March 23, 2014

THIS WEEK AT NOTTOOHOT 140324

I did not take any photos over the week-end did not get any sent to me. We had fun, but this week-end will have to be remembered with mind images only.

I have been thinking about the schedule we have for NotTooHot and the strategy Riddle and I have for filling out the European evenings first with events followed by the USA/Canada evenings for events. We have been following this strategy with mixed results in terms of member participation. Some events have good attendance. These are mainly special events, dance shows, some live entertainment and a couple of DJs. Some events have almost no attendance and tend to be many Djs, RIddleball and exhibits. I hate it when someone runs an event like a DJ or artist and no one shows up. I don't know whether it's the still small size of the club in terms of really active members, the attractiveness of the events or not being able to get people's attention. Of course lack of knowledge has never stopped me from trying something new. I am going to try something a little bit different by packaging events. By this I mean I am going to try to place events that experience has shown gets good attendance with events that need more attendance. It will take me several weeks to adjust the schedule to accomplish this. Of course if you want to perform in any way at NotTooHot, let me know, or if you have ideas how to make events more attractive to members, let me know.

Here is the schedule for this week ...

MONDAY 140324
6am WORKOUT
12Noon DJ Ridd - Blues

TUESDAY 140325
6am WORKOUT
12Noon DJ Pierre - Pierre has a great voice and good blues
5pm DJ Panther Amorosi - R-E-H-T-N-A-P ... don't know what this means? Come find out.

WEDNESDAY 140326
6am WORKOUT
12Noon DJ Unbroken "G" Teardrop - blues

THURSDAY 140327
6am WORKOUT
12Noon DJ Ridd - blues
6pm DJ Cheryl Nitely - Blues Mix and Inventory Scavenger Hunt

FRIDAY 140328
6am WORKOUT
11am SHOW TIME
12Noon DJ Derrick Stewart - Maybe we turn this into a dance show
2pm blueboi Live Blues - Debut number 2 for European audiences
6pm Gweeb Live - a crowd pleaser
8pm Chip Takacs Live - Chip's Nottoohot debut direct from his Brooklyn basement

SATURDAY 140329
12Noon DJ Heavy Writer - missed him last week
7pm Laz, DJ - wear your underwear for sure

SUNDAY 140330
6am Joaquin Gustav Live - Tango Time
7pm SHOW TIME

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: