Monday, March 3, 2014

MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION CHANGE

Last Saturday I published details of the Membership status of all NotTooHot members. In doing so individual members were identified and their attendance by month was identified. I received complaints from two members that this was a violation of their privacy by identifying them by name as to whether or not they had attended the Club during the month of February. Both felt strongly enough about this issue that they chose to leave the Club.

My intent was only to provide details of what is going on so everyone can see. After some discussion with Riddle, he and I agreed that in the future we will provide only summary information without identifying individuals by name,

I have modified the note I sent out Saturday so that now you can only see summary information.

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: