Friday, April 25, 2014

REGULAR EVENT: What's In Your Closet?

I love it when a member wants to try a new event at NotTooHot. A couple of weeks ago Emelia Preston (Eme) approached me with an idea for a new game. I liked it and we will start it Saturday, April 26. Here is what Eme will do ...

===

"What's in you closet?"
                
                 
Come along for fun when we play "What's in you Closet?"
 
A theme will be announced and the timers set, to find something creative in your closet to represent the theme.

There will be a voting system and all the best will go through to the next round, eliminating one or two people each time until the three best at creating suitable outfits win.

Dance to great themed tunes provided by D.J Panther and let out your wild side.

Saturday April 26th at 1pm SLT.

 ===

Eme will be running the event and has already arranged three judges for the first time. Since I have a huge closet, I am planning to be there and I hope you will be too.

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: