Sunday, January 26, 2014

NOTTOOHOT - Opening Day 3

Day 2 was so much fun.

I was again pretty busy and forgot to always take photos, but here is what I took ... 








Today is the last day for the Opening Celebration. If you want to show your friends your club, today is a good day to do it. Tomorrow the club is Members Only (MO). Here is the schedule for today.

Sunday 26 Jan

7am Psyche Lunasea Dance Show - I met Psyche through Dance Queens and found in her so many things in common with how I view things. She leads the dance group Mahal and I am delighted that she is dancing in the opening

8am DJ Arabella Luminos - Ara dances and that's how I met her. DJing I didn't know about so I am looking forward to hearing this side of her. Part of the fun of a private club is learning about people ... especially if you like them.

11am Mar Biddle Live - Mar is a singer in SL who started in the old Not Too Hot club. It took a lot of convincing to get her on stage the first time. Now she is a pro. She always sings 'Don't Cry for Me, Argentina' for me.

12noon DJ Unbroken "G" Teardrop - One of the mysteries of SL is how the "G" got into his name ... I know, but I'm not talking. "G" plays blues and I always enjoy his playlists ... you will too.

2pm Kittens n Tigers - Diddy and the gang are back :-)

3pm Blue4u Nowicka Live - Blue is the very first live act I heard in SL at the old Juke Joint Blues. She plays a down-home blues that is very enjoyable.

4pm Tone Uriza Live - I remember the first time that a group of us danced during one of Tone's live shows. He laughed ... then he laughed some more ... the show had about half the music of hs normal shows interrupted by Tone laughing. I think we may do this again sometime. BTW, the music is great blues.

5pm Veronica Weksler Live - Vero is best known for arranging music for other artists. Finally, I learned the little known secret that she is a talented performer in her own right. I'm glad she will be here to perform for us.

7pm Ichie Kamachi Live - Ichie always puts on a stellar performance. She sings a combination of blues and popular music. She is not to be missed.

xxx
Nottoo

No comments: