Friday, January 24, 2014

NotTooHot Opening - DAY 1

At last ... NotTooHot is open. 

Lots of entertainment and fun are in store this weekend, so bring anyone you want and have fun. Here is the schedule for today ...

Friday 24 Jan

6am WORKOUT with Nottoo - soon I will describe what WORKOUT is, but mainly it's a way to dance and talk about anything from shoes to politics to gossip to whatever you want.

12pm noon Joaquin Gustav Live - You may know Joa as the best tango player in SL, but he told me he also plays blues. Hahahaha. I love this combination.

1pm DJ Derrick Stewart - Radio star, dance-leader, coolest of the cool AND a really nice guy ... come dance to the tunes of Big D.

2pm Kittens & Tigers - One of my oldest friends, Diddy  Hyun, founded and leads this dance group which is probably the most prolific group in SL ... show after show. It is always a blast, so better come early.

3pm DJ Chriscloud Loon - I met Chris through his SL Blues Museun. He is a real aficionado of blues, and you will love his DJing, too.

5pm Gweeb Live - Gweeb is a new friend to me, but read his bio ... "Real. Live. Music. Gweeb brings the highest energy, fullest solo sound to Second Life, presented with off-the-wall humour, disguising a voice both powerful and melty, combined with an oddly eclectic repertoire, including a scattering of original tunes, many featured in television, theatre and cinema. Peed panties aren't unheard of at his gigs, ..." I think I will like this!

6pm DJ Lorraine Jupiter does FUNK - I met Lorraine through dancing and really look forward to her DJing FUNK for us. Her first request is from me ... James Brown "I feel good!!!"

7pm BlindBoink Parham Live - I call him BB and he is a good friend. He performs blues like they used to be played. Come have a listen. BB sings and plays the guitar.

8pm Elysium Cabaret Dancers -  Babypea von Phoenix organized this dance show by the Elysium cabaret dancers. I met Baby through Dance Queens and I know you will love this show. The group is performing on the grassy area above the beach bar.

Everything is Open to the Public (OP) this weekend, so see you at your club ...

xxx
Nottoo


No comments: