Friday, January 24, 2014

NotTooHot - Opening Day 2

WOW ... Double WOW!

What diversity Day 1 had. Old friends like Verie and Hattie, new people joining the Club and some of the most fun entertainment put on by none other than NotTooHot members. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but here are a few ...







Thank you for making Day 1 memorable.

Now, next is Day 2. Here is the schedule ...

Saturday 25 Jan

7am DJ Barton Kidd -  BK loves to DJ impromptu. A time or two I led dancing while he DJd. I can tell you he has diverse musical tastes ... it may be blues, rock, country, ballet, samba, who knows ... and all fun.

9am WORKOUT with Nottoo -  I'm baaaaaack.

11am Riddleball with Sandy Stillwater - Riddleball goes back to 2008 when the first NTH Club was on a sky platform. Whenever Riddle would be AFK, I would push him off the platform 3000 m to the ground. Hahahaha. I liked it. Eventually we made a ball for him so we could roll him more easily and Riddleball was born. Sandy Stillwater runs it now and you can play, lead cheers or watch ... loads of fun.

12 noon MadMax Huet live - Max is back with his rocking blues. He tells me he has added a lot more singing to his playing so it should be fun. I'm recruiting innocent girls as the back-up dancers for him (The Maxines). So far Ili is the most innocent girl I could find.

1pm Obero The Great - Naiki sent Obero to me. He is the only non-member doing a performance, but I couldn't resist. He is a magician ... a first for me in SL. Maybe I'll volunteer Riddle to be sawed in half.

2pm Pink Lady Dancers - Zhaza and the Pink Ladies Dancers are old friends of mine and always put on a great an innovative dance show. Zhaza has been a friend for me through the thick and thin of dancing. Don't miss this one.

5pm DJ Scorpio Aeon - I don't know Scorpio, but I saw him at the Club on Day 1 ... wooo, sexy. So I expect some sensual tunes ... I plan to wear something to match it.

6pm DJ Bob N Corrigible - Bob N is a friend from one of my favorite blues clubs, Fogbound. You will like his tunes ... guaranteed. Bob N always seems to find a way to be surrounded by the ladies, so be careful.


8pm Princess Di Dances - I've exhausted all my vocabulary of four-letter words on Diawa except one ... love. A complete pain and attention grabber who is a really talented dancer and I love what she does ... you will too.

The Club will be open to the public, so bring your friends.

xxx
Nottoo





No comments: