Friday, December 6, 2013

HOW TO: Bar Seats

Here I am at the NotTooHot Club looking at a bar seat. 



Hmmm, yes I want to sit down. How do I do it?

Easy ...  I move my cursor over the seat and I see a little hand with a chair. One left click and I am seated.



Since I use Firestorm as my SL viewer, as soon as I sit I get a blue window in the upper right of my screen.



This menu allows me to choose any one of twelve sitting positions for my avatar. When making the bar seats, I used the innovative naming system sit1, sit2, etc. in identifying the sits. Unless I am wearing a dress, I like sit6.



You can choose your own favorite sitting position or switch around. 

If you want to remove the menu just click on the 'Ignore' button. To get the menu again, just click on the bar seat.

How the Bar Seats are Made

The bar seats are a one-prim torus colored red with the library version of linen texture. The pillow contents contain a seating script ([HeZ] Notecard driven multi-sit (quat) 1.06c), twelve sitting animations and a notecard identifying the x,y,z coordinates and rotation for each position. If you are interested in something like this, let me know and I can give you the details of how to do it.

xxx
Nottoo


No comments: